- Referencia: 370947
- Tipo de trabajo: Permanent
- Salario: Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Ubicación: Madrid
Who we are
Nigel Wright has nearly three decades of expertise in professional recruitment and a network of offices spanning Europe. Our enviable portfolio of local and global clients choose Nigel Wright because they receive consistent excellent service and a genuine collaborative approach, and our individual teams focus on specific disciplines, sectors and locations ensuring our clients and candidates always work with experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
The role will involve:
- Identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships; face to face and over the telephone within the consumer and FMCG sector.
- Presenting Nigel Wright’s services and selling our benefits; including negotiating fees.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle in a timely fashion; from taking the job brief, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your short list and negotiating offers.
- Using your sector expertise to come up with creative solutions for your clients’ recruitment needs.
- Networking within your market and developing relationships with existing and new contacts.
- Working autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously, shaping your own diary.
- You will be based in our Madrid office, however some travel across the country may be required from time to time.
To be successful:
- We look for individuals with extensive consumer sector experience from within one of our key recruiting areas e.g. food & drink, health & beauty, DIY, FMCG or retail. You will have a proven track record of achieving targets and delivering results within a competitive market.
- Alternatively, you will be a successful recruitment consultant from any industry; however relevant commercial experience would be an advantage.
- Early non-academic achievement
- The talent of hard work
- Personable, interested and interesting
- Teachable, with a willingness to learn and an ability to accumulate knowledge
- The “will” to win and see tasks through to completion, even when the going gets tough
- A sense of fun
These attributes coupled with outstanding communication and organisational skills and a strong work ethic are essential.
The benefits and rewards:
- Working with likeminded people in a professional and supportive environment with unlimited career opportunities and a brand you will be proud to represent.
- One of the best remuneration packages within the industry, including a competitive basic salary, an achievable uncapped commission structure, company pension and 25 days holiday.